Are you looking for a dentist who provides Teeth Whitening in Prospect Park? If this sounds like you, then you may be interested in learning more about Aldan Family Dentistry, a Teeth Whitening Dentist located in Pennsylvania. In addition to providing teeth whitening services, Aldan Family Dentistry also provides emergency dental services, walk-in appointments, general dentistry services, and a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures. Finding a dentist who can care for all your dental needs from required to elective can make it easier to keep your dental health as stress free and convenient as possible.
If you have decided to have a dentist perform a cosmetic treatment, you may be interested in learning more about the different kinds of cosmetic procedures and teeth whitening methods available. There are several different methods that can be used to whiten teeth. One of the more popular methods of Teeth Whitening in Prospect Park is the Lumalite teeth whitening process. Lumalite is a popular whitening method for a variety of reasons, which have been highlighted below.
– Lumalite is a quick in-office treatment that can be completed in only an hour.
– The Lumalite process is safe to use on anyone, even people with sensitive teeth.
– Most people do not have sensitivity following the completion of Lumalite whitening, which is a major concern and commonly reported side effect for many whitening methods.
– The Lumalite Teeth Whitening in Prospect Park does not require any antethsia, needles, or drilling.
– The results from Lumalite can last for a very long time.
Now that you are familiar with some of the benefits and reasons Lumalite is so popular, you may be wondering exactly how does this teething whitening process work? Teeth whitening works by giving your teeth a whiter color and brighter appearance. This change in appearance does not actually alter your tooth structure and does not damage the enamel on your teeth. The whiter appearance results from the oxidation of a hydrogen peroxide gel by using a light that has a specific wavelength.
If the Lumalite method is not quite what you are looking for, there are several other options to consider. You could use an at-home home system, but these are not as powerful and must be used for a longer period of time. Another dentist provided option is at-home teeth whitening trays, which are usually worn for several hours a day for four weeks or longer.