You may be wondering what exactly porcelain veneers are and if they are something to do with a fancy light fixture or actual dentistry. At Bender Dental Group, not only are all of the dentist highly trained and some of the best professionals you will find, but they are willing to sit down with their clients and answer any, and all questions, regarding dental work. And to clarify, porcelain veneers, is in fact a dental treatment – and is offered Bender Dental Group.
- What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain Veneers are very thin shells of porcelain which are bonded to the front teeth, and are often times used for patients who have a problem with their bite, as a way to improve their overall smile and appearance. Porcelain veneers are also very helpful in making dingy teeth appear much lighter, cleaner and healthy looking, and can drastically improve a persons smile as well as confidence levels.
- Are Porcelain Veneers Painful?
Porcelain veneers are not painful, as you will not have your natural teeth ground down at all and the porcelain veneers are very non – invasive and will not even require the patient to have a lot of numbing shots. The overall process is relatively painless.
- What Types Of Problems Can Porcelain Veneers Correct?
Porcelain veneers can correct a wide variety of problems, among which are:
- Uneven or crooked teeth
- Teeth which appear to be out of proportion to the rest of the mouth and surrounding teeth
- Stained teeth which have discolored or do not match the coloring of the surrounding teeth
- To correct the issue of having too many of your gums showing when you smile
- Can be used to cover stained teeth which cannot be bleached or whitened.
- Worn down teeth can be rebuilt
- Can help to correct a bad bite
- Will My Porcelain Veneers Stain Over Time?
Porcelain veneers are very stain resistant to items which stain people’s normal teeth such as: coffee, cigarettes and tee. The porcelain veneers will typically last a person anywhere from ten to fifty years depending upon how they take care of them, as well as the level of dentistry. One of the main reasons to consider choosing Bender Dental Group for all of your families needs is, they high level of professionalism and dentistry. At Bender, not only will the job be done correctly, it will be done right the first time and will last.
- How Do I Take Care Of My Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are taken care of as if they were 100% your own teeth. They should be brushed at least twice a day and flossed regularly. One of the great features of porcelain veneers is, if there does happen to be a stain on your veneer over time, it can be polished right off at a regular dental checkup.
Porcelain veneers Lancaster do far more than help to correct a persons smile and physical appearance, they help to offer them much needed confidence with themselves.